Registered by the New South Wales Department of Fair Trading as a Real Estate Valuer Without Limitation under the NSW Valuers Registration Act 1975, holding Certificate of Registration No. 6171.
An Associate of the Australian Property Institute (formerly the Australian Institute of Valuers and Land Economists), having been a member of this professional body since 1998.
Throughout his career, has assisted the Director, and in recent years, has been personally undertaking valuations for litigation purposes.
During the course of his career has conducted valuations for Fair Market Value, Mortgage, Litigation and Resumption / Acquisition purposes.
Has also acted for both landlords and tenants in rental determination valuations, market rental reviews for residential, commercial, retail and industrial properties.
Timothy’s recent valuation experience has covered:
- Mosman waterfront property in the vicinity of $8m.
- Cammeray waterfront property in the vicinity of $7m.
- Epping residence in the order of $2m.
- Clovelly residence in the order of $2m.
- Several prestige Hills District acreages in the $3 – $5m plus value range.
- Blocks of flats at Meadowbank in the order of $3-5m.
- Licensed club premises at Guildford (real estate component only).
- Several childcare centres through Sydney’s north west and western suburbs.
- Several Turf Farms at Freemans Reach.
- Portfolio of inner city apartments, terraces and residences in a family law matter in the order of $15m in total.
- Portfolio of Newcastle & Central Coast properties of a residential, semi-rural and commercial/automotive nature in a family law matter in the order of $15m in total.
- Numerous mortgagee in possession or administrator appointed residential properties in the Sydney metropolitan area, as appointed by the consulting agencies on behalf of the mortgagees or by specialist accountancy firms.